Saturday, May 30, 2009

~SiLLy Me~

~diz is my first time as a blogger...i heard about dis,a long time ago..but,i didnt hve a time to know about diz...
~blogging is a great thing that we can do in our life...cuz, we can talk about our lifetime sincerely n share with others...
~i hope my blog,will makes people LOVE their life after diz....
~and so go on with ur life happily...cuz sometimes we really silly in making decisions in our life...
~hmmm....i like to share my feelings with others...
~cuz,my life now really miserable about 'somethings.'..
~i will talk about diz next time...
~so,BLOGGERS! u may leave ur comment here ok! negative or positive cmments i'll accept wih sincerely.. ^_^
~hope dis silly girl ''it's me'' will be hepy after the breaking of my hearted just a few days ago!
~see u! daaaaa....mwah! ;))

3 comments:

❤ Diyan Idris AidyEmpire ❤ said...

ape yg "someting" nye sis??
luahkan je ape yg terbuku di hati ni....
skurang2 nya akan kurang ckit beban kat aty tu.....
kak dyan ade tok nurul.....

Nadnod Azizan said...

alolor :D selamat dtg ke dunia blogging!
best ok ^^

Iceviolet11 said...

~hehe..thanx nad! :))