Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stay & Let Go

CONFUSION, CONFUSION, CONFUSION!

"If you love someone so deeply, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours, forever to hold. If it doesn't, then you should know that it was never meant to be yours at all."

Somehow i don't trust this quotes! Because of, I've letting go so much times but it didn't come back the way i want. I'm not going to trust this quotes anymore. It makes me down!

Stay & let go. I will choose both. Because that is me. Ughhhh. It's been awhile i'm not happy with my life. It's a burden for me to keep secrets and hide my feelings. I've waited for too long. And maybe waiting is not the answer anymore. Because it makes confusion in my life. Better I stay with my self. Do not change yourself because of others. Just do the right thing that you suppose to do. Be loyal to my self and makes my self happy! I can't depends my happiness on others anymore. What happen in the past, stay in the past. I'd forgive people who did bad to me. Forgive & forget. It's not easy. I'm easily forgive people but hardly to forget them. What I've learned is that, just be yourself and let go of the things that you should not hold anymore. Maybe like that, everyone will be happy! And so you too. Below is the song that motivates me a lot! Keep strong and smile although tears are coming down! Don't put hope anymore. Just trust yourself and you can be happy although you're alone. I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy! yeah! :)

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept,
Things we don't want to know but have to learn,
And people we can't live without but have to let go.



Apa pun yang terjadi,
Ku kan selalu ada untukmu,
Janganlah kau bersedih,
Cuz everything's gonna be okay. :)

p/s: if this will makes you happy, I'm okay. (y)

No comments: